Calla & Co.strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop we understand and appreciate the concerns of internet shoppers regarding the
security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customer with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are
1) If any customer claims an order was not delivered we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to contact the filling florist to determine what occurred. In many cases delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbours were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a re-delivery if this occurred. If a florist created an arrangement and attempted a delivery then that florist should be given the opportunity to complete the delivery.
2) If it is determined that the filling florist did not make the delivery attempt it is our policy to provide you with a refund. We always ask that the filling florist provide an apology arrangement to the recipient if it is determined that the filling florist was at fault regardless of the circumstances.
3) If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement then the recipient should contact the florist who made the delivery. In almost every case the filling florist will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement either the filling florist or Calla & Co. must be contacted within 72 hours of the delivery. Flowers are perishable and proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by the filling florist. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify the filling florist or Calla & Co. within seven days of the original delivery date.
4) If an order is filled and it is determined that inappropriate or unauthorised substitution has occurred, we reserve the right to have the filling florist replace the arrangement.
5) Calla & Co. will refund any purchases if the filling florist fails to provide a resolution to any problems that occur during the preparation and/or delivery of the item.
6) Calla & Co. reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Calla & Co. receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person place the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
7) Should any customer place an order through Calla & Co. and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered then no refund can be issued. Cancellations cannot be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery such as in the case of an incorrect work or home address. The customer can obtain new information so the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. This is to protect the florist who fills the order and then attempts to make a delivery.
8) If you placed an order and indicated that substitutions were allowed, Calla & Co. attempt to fill the order as closely as possible, however, if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable then the order will be substituted with the content equal to the original value of the order.
9) Calla & Co. is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Calla & Co. will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
10) Regarding international orders, once an order has been transmitted to the overseas office, it cannot be cancelled for any reason. If the sender provides incomplete or inaccurate information the sender is responsible for updating the information so the overseas florist can complete delivery of the order.
11) Calla & Co. is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order prior to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity order. Calla & Co. makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same items are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
12) When a customer allows substitutions this means that the sender is allowing the filling florist to use those flowers they have available to work with in trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of speciality items, such as items in a ceramic container, if no florist has the arrangement then the order will be filled to the value spent using a different container that may not be similar to the one pictured.
13) Any wedding, booking fee or deposit for goods ordered will not be refunded.
All queries regarding our returns policy should be directed to:
Calla & Co.
104a High Street,
We can make up wonderful bouquets for the greatest day of your life!
|Monday - Sunday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Outside our business hours you can contact us on 07944527712|
Free local delivery. Evening and weekend delivery available. Please contact us for details.